Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Brooksville FL & Spring Hill FL
The Road Less Traveled.
Recreational vehicles (RVs) offer unparalleled opportunities for travel and exploration. Yet, just like any other vehicle, accidents and theft pose potential risks to RV owners. This is precisely why having comprehensive RV insurance is crucial. To safeguard their investment and peace of mind, RV owners should prioritize understanding, obtaining and consistently maintaining the appropriate level of coverage for their valuable asset.
Florida RV owners can trust the team at Killingsworth Agency with their RV insurance needs. Contact us today to get your free quote.
What Types of Coverage Are Typically Included in RV Insurance Policies?
The types of coverage typically included in an RV insurance policy will vary. RV insurance can often be tailored to suit your specific circumstances, needs and budget. Common coverages included in your policy might include the following:
- Liability coverage—This coverage can help pay for third-party losses if you are responsible for an accident that injures them or damages their property.
- Collision coverage—If your RV is damaged after striking another vehicle or a stationary object, such as a building or guardrail, this coverage can help pay for your losses.
- Comprehensive coverage—By including this coverage in your RV insurance policy, you can recoup losses caused by incidents not included in collision coverage, such as fires, criminal activity and severe weather events.
- Medical payments coverage—If you or your passengers are injured in an accident, this coverage, also known as MedPay, can help pay for medical bills regardless of who was at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—If another party is at fault for an accident but lacks sufficient insurance, this coverage may ensure you can recoup your losses.
- Personal property coverage—This coverage can financially protect belongings stored or transported in your RV.
- Campsite and vacation liability coverage—If you are responsible for third-party losses occurring while parked at a campsite, this coverage can insulate you from financial losses.
How Does RV Insurance Differ From Auto Insurance?
Although RV insurance and auto insurance are similar in that they’re designed to provide financial protection against covered incidents, they are not the same coverage. Further, auto insurance policies do not typically cover RVs, motorhomes or travel-trailers.
RV insurance takes into account the unique characteristics and risks associated with recreational vehicles, such as their larger size, specialized features and extended living quarters. Unlike standard auto insurance, RV insurance often provides coverage for personal belongings and amenities within the vehicle, encompassing items like furniture, appliances and electronics. Additionally, RV insurance frequently includes specific coverages tailored to the RV lifestyle, including campsite liability and emergency expense coverage for towing and roadside assistance.
Get RV Insurance Today
At Killingsworth Agency, we will collaborate closely with you to evaluate your unique circumstances, identify your specific coverage requirements and tailor an optimal insurance policy for your RV. Take the first step towards safeguarding your journeys by contacting us today.