Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Why place your auto insurance with Killingsworth Agency?
We are a true independent insurance agency. We have been providing Floridians with auto insurance for over 40 years. We have the ability to shop the insurance marketplace to find you the best coverage at the best price.
How can Killingsworth Agency offer you more Auto Insurance Coverage for your money?
As an independent insurance agency we have contracted with the leading insurance companies. We can quote you with the companies that specialize in your particular risk.
Let me explain this further. Some companies offer better rates depending on the risk. Some auto insurance companies are looking for a good credit history. Some don’t care about credit. Some companies have better rates for families with younger drivers. Some auto insurance companies have better rates for Senior citizens. Some offer better rates for home owners. You can count on us to make sure you are with the best company providing you the best auto insurance coverage at the best possible price. We represent 20 companies.
How do we differ from a captive agent like State Farm or Geico?
A captive agent doesn’t specialize in every risk and only represents one company. So you can’t be sure you are getting the best rate at the best price. For this reason as an independent agency, Killingsworth Agency has an advantage when providing you an auto insurance quote. We represent more companies than our competitors.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, the state of Florida requires you to have at least some coverage.